Ferguson Perforating is the industry innovator, having designed and manufactured our perforating and leveling equipment to our own specifications, incorporating unique capabilities, which our competition just does not have.
- The Expert in producing "Small Hole - Burr Free" perforated patterns:
- hole diameters less than .040" (1.02 mm) diameter holes.
- "Ferguson Flat™: the unofficial industry standard for describing how flat customers want their material.
- Quality Standards:
- The only US perforator awarded the Aerospace AS-9100 rating.
- NADCAP certified for Non-Conventional Machining for Laser Cutting and Fabrication.
- Ferguson's 89 years of experience perforating a wide range of material types include Stainless Steel, Inconel, Titanium, Monel, Copper, Brass, Carbon, Plastics, Tin Plate, and Composite Materials.